Monday

Always In My Heart

Fighting back the tears
Thinking about all the years
That you haven't been by my side
Countless were the nights I cried.

All this time I've been depressed
I couldn't eat or sleep or rest
I want to move on, I want a fresh start
But your smile is haunting my lonely heart.

I think of you every night and day
I still remember when you looked my way.
Between us was an instant attraction
To me, you made a great first impression.

Your eyes twinkling and your smile charming
I couldn't resist, you were so appealing.
I fell in love when you waved and said hi,
I looked at you and smiled, all shy.

When you asked me to the ball
I felt like the luckiest girl of them all.
In different houses we may be,
But that didn't stop you from noticing me.

Here I go again, staring at your photo
I never ever dreamed of seeing you go.
You being strong, and smart, and true
Is why I fell deeply in love with you.

I hope you're watching me from up above
Because I don't know how to let go of our love.
As I mourn the loss of this boy who was brave,
I drop this flower, and my tears, on this grave...

(Cedric/Cho)

***********************************************
[HISTORY:
This is Cho's lament for her fallen love. She was Cedric's girl before he died, so she must've been devastated! She quickly rebounded to Harry though, little skank hahaha]


No comments:

Post a Comment