Monday

Trust

I'm sorry if I don't trust you now
I still don't know why or how
They say love is not jealous, love is trust
Yet I don't know if I really must.
I know you swore you'll leave me never
But what if you find someone else that's better?
Although right now, I'm only seventeen
When I say I love you, I know what I mean.
You promised me that you'll be true.
So many times you said you loved me too.
Call me insecure, paranoid, or crazy
I just don't wanna believe every word you tell me.
I've never had anyone like you before
I sure can't ask for anything more.
You have everything I'm looking for in a guy
I tell you the truth, this is not a lie.
Just prove to me that you've changed your ways
And we'll be together from now and always.
I think about you every night and day
I really love you, be patient and stay.
That's all for now, so please wait
And tell me that it'll never be too late.

***********************************************
[HISTORY:
This is about THE EX. He always complained that I didn't trust him, so this kinda wrote itself...]


No comments:

Post a Comment