Monday

A Sad Farewell

You used to be mean and cruel,
You felt superior to everyone else.
You were always bored in school
So to others, you performed spells.

You were careless and arrogant
You led people to believe
That everything will be better
The moment that you leave.

In the beginning, I didn't like you
But that was a long time ago.
You have turned into a fine man
Far from the boy I used to know.

You changed for the better,
You were dependable and loving.
You were loyal and honest,
My heart you were slowly stealing.

You didn't know I cared for you
I loved you from a distance.
You were oblivious to those around
I didn't even get my chance.

I should've told you I loved you
Now I'm afraid I'm too late.
I should've held you in my arms
Before you met your sad fate.

I hope you can hear me now
I'll tell you this before I cry.
I love you, Mr. Sirius Black
Let this be my final goodbye...

***********************************************
[HISTORY:
This is about Sirius Black. My online friend, Tina, was like in love with the character. She asked me to write one about Sirius. So I wrote this, as if the speaker went to school with him, knew him personally, and loved him. I don't really like this one, but it was the best I could do since I wasn't too attached to Sirius as a character. I didn't even cry when he died. I was just like... oh look, he died. Oh well..]


No comments:

Post a Comment