Monday

My Obsession, Part I

I really don’t know just how I can

Love someone, from afar, like this man.
One day, I’m wishing that you would be
Veering your attention towards me.
Every night I dream of you

On my side, with you loving me too.
Loneliness deep inside my heart
Is eminent knowing we’re so far apart.
Various feelings I need to sort out
Everytime I think, I just want to shout!
Read my thoughts, feel my heart

Please tell me where to start.
How can I let my feelings go?
Each thought of you haunts me so.
Love me, please, love me dear
Please know that I am always here.
Someday, I wish you could see.. just how much you mean to me…

***********************************************
[HISTORY:
My second Acrostic poem (first was the Valentine one). Guess you can figure out who this is about. Don't ask me why I liked him, I just did, ok?]


No comments:

Post a Comment